Nishiogi Link House
This new share house is build with a new construction technique called "Aerohouse".
Excellent design is combined with unusual architecture, the image of the share house is open and comfortable.
Surrounded by nature, this property is situated in a quiet residential area.
Nearby you can find the Ikusa Hachiman Shrine and a big forest.
In front of the share house you can find a library.
Nishi Ogikubo and Ogikubo
18 min walk to Nishi Ogikubo station on the Chuo Line
Bus to Ogikubo station: 12 minutes
Rules for the share house:
- tenants should be able to speak English
- age limit: up to 40 years
- clean person, who will also take care of the property
Nishi Ogikubo in Suginami, West Tokyo
- Nishi Ogikubo Station on the Chuo Line 18 Minutes Walking Distance
- key for door
- Wooden terrace
- micro wave
- oven toaster
- kitchen utensils
- toilet (washlet)
- Cooking utensils such as pots and knives
- Full automatic washing machine (with drying function)
- shoes box
|1||4.2 Mats||¥60,000||¥30,000||Private||¥18,000||Available Now!|
|2||4.2 Mats||¥60,000||¥30,000||Private||¥18,000||Available Now!|
|3||4.2 Mats||¥60,000||¥30,000||Private||¥18,000||Available Now!|