Tiger House Ueno Okachimachi
It's during a promotion.
An inexpensive room is the charge only of the first month.
Please inquire for more information.
-Tiger House series-
Located at a 3 minutes walk from JR station Okachimachi and 2 minutes walk from Metro Ginza line Ueno Hirokoji Station, very easy access.
At 3 minutes from akihabara by Yamanote line.
You will find lots of convenient stores and 100 yen shops around the guest house so it is a very convenient location for everyday life. It is also close to the famous "ameyoko", a big Japanese flee market with a long history, where you can buy all sort of items.
There are also numerous big chain stores cherished by Japanese people going from fashion and accessories specialized stores such as Matsuzakaya to food-related stores, such as Hanamasa, a famous store selling excellent meat.
As for the guest house itself, it is a very nice place with a large balcony with a view on the Sky Tree. There are 2 types of beds, high-beds and normal ones. All is made for you to enjoy a good stay, each floor has a bathroom and there is a floor restricted to women. There is also an elevator that you can use to move between the floors.
Note that the 3d floor is reserved to women.
Utility fee varies from 7000 yen to 9000 yen depending on the season.
Shower : 15 min = 100 Yen
Washing machine : 100 Yen
Dryer : 30 min = 100 Yen
To check this house location, click here.
Ueno,Okachimachi in Taito, East Tokyo
- okachimachi Station on the Yamanote Line 4 minutes Minutes Walking Distance
- Uenohirokoji Station on the Ginza Line 2 minutes Minutes Walking Distance
- Suehirocho Station on the Ginza Line 3 minutes Minutes Walking Distance
- Yushima Station on the Chiyoda Line 3 minutes Minutes Walking Distance
- Nakaokachimachi Station on the Hibiya Line 3 Minutes Walking Distance
- Akihabara Station on the Yamanote Line 10 Minutes Walking Distance
- Ueno Station on the Yamanote Line 10 Minutes Walking Distance
|404||3.2 Mats||¥48,000||¥20,000||Private||¥8,000||9 May 2017|